Monday, June 10, 2013

Beginning Of a Shoe Story

I am so excited to start this journey with you all and I wish that it never comes to an end. I really want all of you to be the part of the story I am going to share with you all. And I hope in the way I will collect the best memories of my Life. My work keeps me energetic and its like a dream comes true when you actually work for the things you are obsessed with. Associating yourself with your dreams is really the best feeling I must say. :-) :-) In this journey i want to share my best experiences too and I would like to hear yours too. After all Life is all about discovering  new friends and new relations. So through this wonderful mean I want to share my Shoe Story that HOW it all started and WHERE it has reached and WHAT it is aspiring from the days to come. 
Street Style Store wants to build Happy stories and I want all of you to be the protagonists of these happy stories. So For me its a tough journey too where i will keep finding my Heros oooooooooooops Heroines 
:-). So Lets see How and when I end up finding my 'Kareena Kapoor' to play a new Modern and Beautiful Cindrella.And  Believe me whatever Cindrella Story says that A pair of shoe can make your life amazing' is true. So Girls lets find out a Cindrella in each one of us because every girl is a Princess and deserves amazing miracles in her Life. All I need is your support and love. Lets mark the beginning of this relationship and this story. LOVE u all!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment