Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Flaunt It!!!!!!

 So when I do not get anything serious to write about I feel like writing on anything and everything So just now I was checking out our hottest Bollywood babes and I just discovered that how sometimes our celebrities too falls in love with their things so much that they like to flaunt them whenever they get a chance to do so. See I was checking out Deepika’s picture gallery..Oh god She is so sexy seriously I would always love  to look like her…She seems just so perfect to me…She really is a fashion icon. anyways yea I was like checking out her pics and I discovered how Deepi is in so much of love with her mojaris that she leaves no chance to flaunt them at every another occasion. And must she just look so much perfect in those mojaris that now I am feeling this earnest desire to own some soon. See how Deepika is expressing her love for her mojaris again and again.
Deepika in her silver Mojaris

And again the silver stuff!!!

And all over again.....

And she seems obsessed with her Mojaris!!!!

And Deepika has the same love for her one peep toe heels too.Check her out how she is flaunting them with totally different outfits.
And M also in love with her these shoes!!!!

And when M talking about Bollywood divas's love for their favorite shoes how can Kareena Kapoor be left behind. After all she is the fashion queen and Her simplest ways of dressing herself even becomes the top fashion trends. She too seems with her these shoes. Check her out.


its Bebo's Style

SHARE if you also love any of your shoe so much like these Divas....
After all It's a SHOE thing.!!!! :-) :-) <3



3 comments:

  1. It seems like you have done an investigative story, but still i must say you have sharp eyes.. Good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :)
    New post is up on my blog xx
    http://fashiondrogue.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete